Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Monarch Logo



8 comments:

  1. Ok! Now that sh*t is very intense! Not going to lie. Lmao wasn't lunch rather interesting. And you so do have him whipped! Dont deny it any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)... I still think I need to change a few things on it but oh well... Lunch was indeed VERY interesting with our Gummy Bear... LOL :)...


    P.S.- HE IS NOT WHIPPED :P !!! Just very nice :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well whatever it still looks nice. And was very funny. He is a little player though too. lmao :P
    P.S.-HE IS SO WHIPPED!!!!!!!!!! Stop lying to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT WHIPPED... Just sweet like sugar :P that's why he does everything :)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO STOP LYING!!! HE'S WHIPPED AND YOU TOTALLY KNOW IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm big. You're small. I'm right. You're wrong. That's the way the cookie crumbles. HE IS NOT WHIPPED :P

    ReplyDelete