Friday, March 6, 2009

Yay For Monty!!!! :)



THROUGH THESE HALLS WALK CHAMPIONS!!!!

Numerous times since I have gone to this school that I have been able to walk through the doors in the morning and read those signs "Through These Halls Walk Champions".

Last night proved the point... The Monarchs took their second city championship this year :). Just think... In three years our tiny school has been able to refer to themselves as Champions in sports such as Soccer, Junior Volleyball, Senior Basketball, Hockey, and Curling. So I just have one question... Where has all of our PRIDE gone!!!????!!!

In a game as big as this we had so few fans it was sad :( so all I have to say is "HAVE A LITTLE PRIDE PEOPLE"!!! You'd think that in a smaller school we'd be a closer knit student body.

So here it is... YAY FOR MONTY :)!!!!! The kind of spirit one person can bring to a room i s unexplainable!!! A quite crowd was nowhere to be found when our amazing mascot Monty started showing off. Attitude and dance moves were all it took to completely throw the other fans off :) NOT THAT I'M ENCOURAGING MASCOT FIGHTS!!! lol JK ;) But when it came down to it the spirit for the Moarchs engulphed the entire University Gymnasium... It was amazing and it just proveas that one person can make a world of difference :)

So Congratulations Monarchs!!! and YAY FOR MONTY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment