Nobody can change it, this mood that I'm in. Happiness surrounds me, time and time again. This pure bliss that encompasses me, this state feels so free. I can't help it. I'm happy. Now I feel more like me.
Great work on the PhotoShop pictures!! Told the CRUNCH you were greatly anticipating his next post. Hope the rest of your report card was outstanding too. Csada
"The hardest thing in life to learn, is which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn..."
"You gain strengh, courage, and confidense by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do!" -Eleanor Roosevelt
"A new leader has to be able to change an organization that is dreamless, soulless, and visionless... Someone's got to make a wake up call!" -Warren Bennis
"Good. Better. Best. Never settle for less!"
"Never kiss by the garden gate love is blind but the neighbours aint..."
"If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It is much easier to apologize than to get permission." -Admiral Grace Hopper
"If I have seen further than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants." -Isaac Newton
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi
"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway..." -John Wayne
"There is only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give everything!" -Vince Lombardi
Great work on the PhotoShop pictures!! Told the CRUNCH you were greatly anticipating his next post. Hope the rest of your report card was outstanding too. Csada
ReplyDelete